At SM Group, all our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives focus on improving the quality of life of underprivileged communities, neighbouring our business operations. Keeping up with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our interventions focus on health, education, employability, and environment, with a special focus on the historically and helping some of the poorest and most disadvantaged women and girls in India, by providing education opportunities, improved health services, sustainable livelihoods and protecting and supporting communities in times of disaster.
• Providing free Vaccination to 5,000 people in Kolkata.
• Water purification to the nearby villages.
• Promoting Animal welfare.
• Promoting Art & Culture with Sri Ram Janmbhomi Teert Kshetra.
• Contribution to PM Cares Fund.
• Promoting Health Care with Chief Minister Relief Fund, West Bengal Emergency Fund, Support to MCKS Trust Fund, Marwari Relief Society and Shri Vishudhanand.
• Promoting Education with Akhil Bharatiya Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram and Purvanchal Kalyan Ashram.
Purvanchal Kalyan Ashram is dedicated to the all round development of the Vanvasi and is the world's largest organization working for their Well being, Education, Health Care, Self-Dependency, Preservation of their Rich Cultural Heritage and Unity. Presently Kalyan Ashram has a dedicated workforce of over 1044 Full Time Workers and thousands of part time workers and volunteers.