The Land Transport department has been providing regular full loads and services. It maintains flexible and tailor made road services to meet the customer needs.
We are among the leading companies providing international and local transportation logistic solutions.
- Container transportation
- Break bulk movements
- Special and heavy equipment movements
- Flexible and timely arranging of cranes and forklifts
- Fleet of own trucks
- Providing riggers
- Port operations
- Border clearance
- Door – to – door clearance
- Capable of handling perishable and dangerous goods cargo
- Fast and reliable services
- Tailor made solutions to customer requirements
- Flexible and time delivery services
- The Facilities / Strengths:
– Operating own fleet of trucks, trailers, and pickups
– State of the art marshaling facilities
– Well trained and experienced professionals
With our expertise in Rail Logistics’ analysis, optimization, implementation and management, we can deliver cost-effective solutions that meet your transport requirements.
As supply chains become more sophisticated and customers push for smaller, more frequent deliveries to match consumer demand or meet the needs of ‘just in time’ production schedules, tight controls are required to manage costs and service levels.
- On – time departure of vehicles irrespective of capacity utilisation
- Assured date of delivery
- Door pick – up and door – delivery, absolutely hassle – free
- One – time lock for tamper – proof transit
- Weather – proof containerised vehicles for safe movement
- Online track and trace facility to trace your cargo
Shipping & Chartering
We have strong inhouse chartering team , which gives us an edge in our bulk commodity business , We are backed with decades of robust experience of chartering vessels on voyage as well as Time-Charter , we have long term relationship with renowned Head Owners/ Operators across the world , to name a few :
- Bainbridge Navigation Pte Ltd.
- Akij Navigation (Bangladesh)
- Norvic Shipping
- Stargulf Shipping